November issue of Boot Magazine includes a 240MB subset of Debian 1.3.1 on CD

Hi,
I'm new to this and have had a few problems getting X-windows up and running on my ATI Rage ii+DVD Chip set......:-( So I was hopping some one might be able to shed some light on my problem. Does the 240MB subset of Debian 1.3.1 on November issue of Boot Magazine's CD have XFree86[tm] 3.3.1 ? If not where can I get the package for Debian? The reason beening that I have an ATI Rage II + DVD and I beleave that this version of XFree86 now has support for the Rage II+ Chip set?

Thanks for any help.:-)

Cheers G.:-)
gareth@sart.demon.co.uk