Re: multiple X sessions problem

Let me count the reasons...
1)  If I want to do some work when someone else is already logged in via
    xdm (ie:  They don't mind the 'break' but would mind "shutting down"
    for me).

2)  If I am logged in as me and decide that I want to do a bunch of
    "sysadm" type stuff, I will frequently establish another x session so
    that none of the 'root' tools are in my 'normal' session.

3)  Testing configuration changes made for a user is most conveniently
    done by having two sessions (I think).

4)  No doubt others have their own reasons in addition to these.
best,
-bill
      bleach@BellSouth.net  b.leach@Worldnet.att.net
           b.leach@usa.net  LinuxPC@Hotmail.com
    -->Please note wrl@bellsouth.net does not work<--
     -->nor does <anyone>@<anyhost>.wconsult.com<--
==>and yes eventually I'll get the mailer figured out<==