(Bruce's New Venture (Was Re: BS in rxvt+ncurses)

Jens, I know just the right guy to do this...our soon to be departed
project leader.  Didn't he mention doing something similar as part of
his life-after-project-leader?  Something about taking service calls and
stripping out company details, then providing that back to the Debian
community.  Maybe he can start procticing on the Debian-user archives :-)

                          kevin