Re: ati tv tuner

Benoit Joly wrote:

> hi all, i wanna know if there is a driver (beta, alpha...) for the tv
> tuner, or in developpement??
>
> i have this card and want to throw away my win95...
>
> thanks in advances (and thanks for answers that i received for all my prob
> in linux installation, now it's working good)

I've been looking for this for my PB (Reveal) tv card for some time. A
good place to start searching (I haven't for a while) would be:

http://www.ruel.net/pctv.html

This guys collects info about using TV cards in pcs and though there
probably
isn't much linux info there per se there should be some useful links and
other information.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com