Re: How to make boot + root disk? - Please Help!

> How can I make a bootable diskette that has a minimal root filesystem on

	The debian install disk has some of this functionality.  It
prompts you when you first put it in about what you want to do.  I think
after the kernel is loaded you have to switch to  virtual console 2.  I
don't remember exactly.  But I've used it as a rescue disk before.   Its
really versatile.

	John

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>