Problems with afbackup.

hello,

I'm using Linux Slakware with a kernel 2.0.25, and afbackup 2.9.
I probed afbackup 2.6 to but there are the same problems.

During the installation of both, server and client were no problems.
The telnet to afbackup port was ok. But when I started the following:

client -X /my/path/full_backup -h my.host.de

I get this errors:

Error : Authentication failed. Exiting.
Error : command 126 failed (running a backup as client failed).

At both, client and server has the same password.

Can anybody help my??
thanks.

nixdorf@planet.de