Re: KDE mismatched packages...

> Hey..
> Is there anyreason that some of the packages in non-free are beta2-1 and
> some are beta2-2?  Very frustrating when there isn't enough of either of
> them for a full install.

This is because some of them are stuck in the Incoming AFAIK.  Our archive
maintainer, Guy Mayor, has just returned and everything should be fixed soon.

Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .