processes after exit from X

Hi,

A while back I send an email to the effect that X processes survive X and
eat up huge amount sof CPU time. IN my case it is the FVWMbuttons. Other
people said that happened on their compuiters too. I am using 3.3.1-1 and
haven't moved to 3.3.1-2 yet but I was wondering if there is a script
which get executed at the very end of the X session where I might be able
to put a line which will kill the problematic x processes.

                      Thanks
                      George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College