installing ethernet nic

Howdy,

I am attempting to install a 3com 3c905 nic through the debian install.
While doing so, I get prompted for a module command-line argument for my
particular nic. I have read that the 3c59x driver will work for the
3c905 but I don't know what to enter for the module command-line
argument. Can someone please let me know what to enter here or where to
find the particular data? The HOWTO's don't provide the level of
resolution that I am seeking.

Kevin
Kevin Krafthefer Internet Developer
Smith, Bucklin, & Associates