2.0.32 based Rescue/Root disk needed

Hello,

after completely destroying a system when trying to upgrade from
stable to unstable (libreadline anybody?) I have/want to re-install
it completely. I need a 2.0.32 kernel (actually the 2.4x NCR/Symbios
SCSI drives which handle the NVRAM on the 875 controller and the
UW IBM HD gracefully), the 2.0.29 will not do. Is there anybody who
already has made such a beast or is there a .config for a working
Rescue disk kernel and a script/instructions on how to build one?

Many thanks in advance,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037