Re: Using Dselect With ZIP drives

I think I figured it out. I have been downloading the packages stright to
my HD and then copying them to my ZIP drive (on another comp) then I take
the ZIP drive and use it to run the packages, I think that I just haven't
copied those packages yet. What I did was put the packages file in the root
dir and then just copy the folder names to the root dir e.g.:

ZIP-100-

        Packages

        admin

        x11

I think you get the idea, do you think this should work?