Re: X Windows

[Snip]
>So that snippet I sent you helped a little?
>
>As for X, first off tell me how far you've gotten already.

Well acctually what I ended up doing was getting rid of my promise ultra
controler card and pluging my HD into the mother board. Did that and every
thing worked fine. As far as X as I have xbase.deb Xlib6.dev and two
servers, I got the one that SHOULD work with my graph. card and I also
downloaded the SVGA generic server, I did this on a MSDOS (this is msdos
because I don't have linux up and running on the i.net yet.) zip disk and
used (in dselect) the unmounted filesystem option or something like that.
It said that it installed but I couldn't find X Setup or anything. Thanx