NFS & POP-3 HowTo's?

I assume these exist.  I read instructions for NFS a couple of summers ago.
But I can't find them, and the man page for NFS is only instructions for
/etc/fstab.

Are there HowTo's for these hding somewhere?  I want pop-3 to get the messages
from another machine (in my office) for the rest of the family over the
dynamic-ip machine at home, and to mount my own mail directory over ppp&nfs,
so that my messages stay on the office machine.  As well as setting up nfs so
my machine will share a directory to our workstations.

rick