RAID (was re: Ultra SCSI)

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Mika Marjamaki wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Kevin Traas wrote:
> > I should also ask about the Mylex DAC960PD.  Or, are there any other
> > Ultra-SCSI RAID controllers supported in Linux?
>
> Hi!
>
> We are getting a new Linux-server really soon - I heard it might come
> tomorrow or maybe next monday or so. Anyway, it will have some kind of
> Hardware-RAID - don't know yet what kind of, but it is checked to work
> with Linux. If it is Ultra-SCSI, I can tell you the model etc...

This is off-topic for the Linux-net list, but just to reduce further
postings I've left it on this reply.

The RAID Solutions for Linux page is at URL
http://linas.org/linux/raid.html

Both software and hardware RAID products are covered.  The RAID drivers
for Linux now support levels 4 and 5 in beta.

DISCLAIMER:  The comments above are my own and may not represent the views
             of my employer.