Re: Filling in the dialog boxes with Taper 6.8.2

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 04:17:47PM +0200, Frere Roy wrote:
> I've just installed the Taper 6.8.2 backup to tape programme.
> I have encountered a curious phenomena namely that I cannot type any
> characters in the message boxes, i.e. name of backup etc.

Bug report already filed. Joey reports that it has been
sent upstream. No activity on the taper mailing list
(taper@linpeople.org) about this after I posted either.

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.