Filling in the dialog boxes with Taper 6.8.2

Hello,

I've just installed the Taper 6.8.2 backup to tape programme.

I have encountered a curious phenomena namely that I cannot type any
characters in the message boxes, i.e. name of backup etc.

The cursor left and right arrows are the only things that work.

The programme is a semi-graphic type of programme i.e. colours, cursor
driven menu, etc. and I was wondering if I needed to do something with
setterm.

Anyone got an idea?

p.s. I am not using Xterm and am using a notebook with colour
TFT screen.

Thanks, Frere Roy

--

Taize Community, 71250 TAIZE, France