Re: fdisk is it available anywhere else?

Udjat the BitMeister... writes:
 > On Sun, 23 Nov 1997, butch wrote:
 >

 > try cfdisk, I believe its also available on the debian disks.

  There appears to be a problem with cfdisk... when it writes the
partition information, it isn't 'sufficiently' done.

  Like, if I set a partition information with cfdisk to be a DOS
partition, when it was previously set to a different type.  I need
to use fdisk to delete  the partition and reinstall it.  The
information written by cfdisk is unusable by DOS.