Re: PCMCIA and 2.0.32 <FIXED>

> There is a bug in the netwave_cs.c source.  It is fixed in the patched
> Debian source, for example in the pcmcia-source package, but it seems
> that you are using the upstream source.  Here is the fix: move the
> line that reads `#include <linux/sched.h>' up three lines higher in
> the file.  The sched.h header file needs to be included before the
> kernel.h header file.

I couldn't make this work (I was using 2.9.12 of the upstream source) so I
just commented out the netwave_cs.* lines out of the Makefile (because I
didn't need support for that) in the modules directory and it compiled
properly.  There was one other bug when it tried to build cardinfo (it
couldn't find forms.h) but changing the #include to absolute path fixed
that.

Thanks for the help... you all rock :)

Adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam  Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska     Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz -------------------