Re: PPP Dialup

I just gave up on trying to configure diald; thought it would make things
easier but don't have enough time to mess with it.  Started using pon and
poff instead.  To see when the connection has been established, use
ifconfig.  If you see a line starting with ppp0 (I'm guessing you are
just using one dial-up connection), you're ready to go.

I don't know if there are any X tools, but I imagine I'll be writing a
simple Tcl script for my wife very soon...