XWindows

Well, I was able to get my modem working just fine.  Thanks for all the help
everyone provided.  But now I've got another problem.  When I start xwindows
(using startx) it begins to load and then quits saying it couldn't load
fonts and connect to the unix server.  I'll include the error messages in an
email later so that you can see what I'm saying.  As before, if anyone has
found a article that has worked for them, could you point me to it? (I've
read the ones on the debian.org and linux.org)  Or if you know what's
happening, I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy
jeremy@cardina.net