Re: Imagemagick doesn't release shared memory

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Kingsley G. Morse Jr. wrote:

> Will someone please test the 3.9.0-1 (unstable) version of Imagemagick to
> see if it releases shared memory on your box? It doesn't on mine, and I'd
> like to verify that it's a bug in Imagemagick, and not my box, before I
> file a bug report. Here's how to duplicate it:

I can verify that the problem is not Debian specific.  I just reproduced
the problem with Solaris 2.5_x86 with ImageMagick-3.9.2.

Please go ahead and file that bug report.

    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafcol.lafayette.edu
    Dept. of Physics
    Lafayette College, Easton PA 18042