Re: problems checkerg++

"E.L. Meijer \(Eric\)" <tgakem@sg10.chem.tue.nl> writes:
> Is there anything I can do to improve this situation, or is checkerg++
> not ready for prime time yet?  I really think it will be a great tool
> when it works.

I guess it must be the latter.  As the maintainer of checker, I don't
ever use C++, and don't plan to until the ANSI C++ standard comes
out.  I don't think it'll get fixed until I try to use it myself :-)

(If you find where the bug is, let me know & I'll fix it.  But there's
over 300,000 lines of code in the checker package, so it's not always
easy to narrow down your target.)
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> <blp@gnu.org> <pfaffben@debian.org>