fetchmail and friends

Hi,

My fetchmail, sendmail, and procmail configuration has passed initial
testing for use with ppp and imap (my isp recomends imap over pop3),
though it's not been automated or tweaked as of yet.

I have one important issue to resolve: when I view my email in exmh (57
messages), I found that all my messages were concatenated into a single
message.

I'm new to fetchmail, procmail, sendmail, and exmh, so it's not clear to
me where to look for an adjustment.  I first suspected exmh, but found
nothing relevant in the docs.  Then I suspected fetchmail, ... you get
the idea.

Does anyone have a clue for me?  I'd sure appreciate it.

David Stern