Re: ncurses3.4

Þann 19-Nov-97 skrifar Scott Ellis:

> Yep, it's a bug in xaw3d.  Not exactly making your system unusable, since
> it is easilly fixed.

  Nor was I saying that it was unusable...

  I was saying, that if one intends to upgrade to a libc6 system, one needs
to upgrade the entire base system.  Purgeing the old libc5 stuff... if you
don't, you may very well end up in a situation where your system becomes
unusable... and if it does, that *that* was the problem... conflict between
the two libraries.