libc6

	Hi All !

	I posted (a few minutes ago ;) ) an email asking why the
installation of curses3.4 gave me a seg-fault. What I forgot to mention is
that I have jsut upgraded from libc5 -> libc6 (commom, dev, dbg), and
perhaps this would have something to do with the above fault. By the way,
I was not able to find the HowTo to upgrade libc5 -> libc6.

	Thanks (again ;) )

	Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante        email: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br
				   danieldf@ime.usp.br
System Manager		    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf

CECM - Curso de Ciencias Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo