Best partition distibution for new install.

     Deal All:

        I am about to install Debian Linux 1.3.1 on my computer. My
     question would be which is the best way to distribute partitions for
     my Linux installation on a 1.6GB which is connected to the secondary
     controller in the MB as a Master having a CD-ROM as a Slave. I want to
     boot from my C:\ (which is a fat32 partition using Windows95) and then
     load Linux using Loadlin. My system is a K6-200, 64MB sdram, Graphics
     Blaster3D, SB AWE64, Does anybody see any incompatibility problem with
     my hardware. Also would like to install X11. Any advise would be
     greatly appreciated. TIA.

     Antonio Marrosu

     antonio_marrosu_at_apm@smtplink.acer.com