Re: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages for Debian GNU/Linux

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Branden Robinson wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Philippe Troin wrote:
>
> > o  Branden Robinson <mailto:branden@apocalypse.sequitur.org> is
> >    working on xtrs.
>
> The above address is bogus; the domain does not exist and mail sent there
> will bounce.  Please use branden@purdue.eedu .

Oops.  These damn Sun 3 keyboards have kkeeyybboouunnccee.

See my .sig or Reply-To: header for the correct address.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is a
Purdue University                   |  growing closer.  It beats the hell out