apologies and fix for fetchmail

Apologies to Raul and everyone who got bounces from me.

I upgraded fetchmail to 4.3.2-1 and did some rtfm'ing -- that
helped.  New fetchmail wants to be told where to deliver mail:
add eg. "smtphost localhost" to your .fetchmailrc.  Don't forget
to check if your MTA knows "localhost" is "this box here".
It turns out that qmail doesn't know that -- hence the bounces.

<dream mode>
I'd love to see VERY BIG WARNING repeatedly printed by a postinst
script when a program's behaviour has changed in the new version
- especially when it's one of the base programs, daemons, or has
something to do with mail delivery.
</dream mode>

--
Dimitri