Re: Where is the Local Guide to Latex?

IIRC there is a TeTeX HOWTO that says it is meant to fill in some of the
information thats supposed to be in the often non-existent local guide.
Of course it can't supply info on where all the files are stashed on your
local system, but I, like Dale, am about to set off down the Latex path
and I found it informative.

                                  kevin