Re: netscape

Stephen Zander <srz@mckesson.com> writes:
> Sorry for being so slow.

No problem.  You did disprove my theory of mine however.  Normally, when I
post to this list, if I don't get a response within 15 minutes one never
comes. :-)

> Did either of you add the /usr/i486-linuxlibc1 fix?  There was a bug in
> the xlib6 package whereby the locale, XKeysymDB & XErrorDB files where
> incorrectly pathed, but the 3.3.1-1 version seems to have fixed it.  Or
> maybe not as I already had the manual work-around in before I upgraded.

Well, I'm running 3.3.1-1, I and have a directory
"/usr/i486-linuxlibc1". It has in it:

./include
./include/paper.h
./include/X11
./lib
./lib/libpaper.a
./lib/libpaper.so

Should there be anything else in it?

Thanks!

	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |