Re: Update: mounting MS-DOS fs onto Linux
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Update: mounting MS-DOS fs onto Linux
- From: Carey Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 13 Nov 1997 21:04:59 +1300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: "Collin Rose"'s message of "Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:25:56 -0500"
- References: <01bcef12$4efa2f40$0a644acf@collinrose>
"Collin Rose" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I got that same error when I ran liloconfig and tried to install LILO on my
> Win95 drive. Big mistake :-( I tried to boot Windows 95 with a boot disk
> and got an invalid media type error on accessing drive c. Now I have had to
> reinstall every thing after formating my hard drive.
I suppose it's not much consolation now, but something like
# lilo -u /dev/hda4
probably would have fixed it.
Carey Evans <*> http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/ gc
Neniu anticipas la hispanan Inkvizicion.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .