Re: Update: mounting MS-DOS fs onto Linux

I got that same error when I ran liloconfig and tried to install LILO on my
Win95 drive. Big mistake :-(  I tried to boot Windows 95 with a boot disk
and got an invalid media type error on accessing drive c. Now I have had to
reinstall every thing after formating my hard drive.