Re: Update: mounting MS-DOS fs onto Linux

"Collin Rose" <collinrose@voyager.net> writes:
> I got that same error when I ran liloconfig and tried to install LILO on my
> Win95 drive. Big mistake :-(  I tried to boot Windows 95 with a boot disk
> and got an invalid media type error on accessing drive c. Now I have had to
> reinstall every thing after formating my hard drive.

If that happens to you again, run Norton Disk Doctor.  When I did that
to a friend's computer by mistake, it fixed it immediately, and
perfectly.  (And he's still my friend :-)
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> <blp@gnu.org> <pfaffben@debian.org>
Senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail will receive free 32MB core files!