Re: 1997 World Series
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: 1997 World Series
- From: Andrew J Tarr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:19:34 +1300 (NZDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.SV184.108.40.2061112151809.5856B-100000@cantua>
- In-reply-to: <199711111600.CDD5049@bbuh.hypok.okmx.com>
On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 email@example.com wrote:
> Dear firstname.lastname@example.org
> Great News from Nikco Sports...
> Because of your noted sports interests, you have been selected to
Gosh, I wonder what gave him that idea. Someone been discussing baseball
at length on this list?
"Some say love makes the world go around, others say it's money. Actually, it's angular momentum"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .