Re: X Window

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Chad D. Zimmerman wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Collin Rose wrote:
>

> > Is there a .deb package for X Window System? If not where should I get it from?
>
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/deboan/bo/binary/x11

Oops, you made a typo. But you could have simply said that the X Window
System is splitted up into several packages:

xbase , some local clients and configuration utilities
xlib6 / lib6g , shared libraries required by X clients
xserver-* , various X servers
xfntbase , standard fonts for X servers
xfnt* , more fonts
and probably several other packages I forgot.

Remco