debian for development?

	I am new to debian.  Recently I got one of the official CDs.  I
want to be able to run the latest kernel.  Actually I have to use the
latest kernel since I have a plug and play system.  To use the latest
kernel one should upgrade all the development packages as outlined in
/usr/src/linux-2.1.59/Documentation/Changes.  However I did not find these
packages on the offical distribution.  Nor did I find them at any debian
ftp site.  At the www.debian.us.org site I did find an experimental
directory.  That must be what I am looking for.  Can you inlcude the
experimental packages in the next offical CD if there is room?

			Donald Harter Jr.