Re: Samba Samba

Thanks Adam.
I had tried that before. But after I got your response I went and checked
again.
I had write permisions in the bottom directory of
/var/spool/lpd/<printername>.
So I made spool and lpd world writeable also. It works now.

Thanks again.  For a while I was wondering whether my message got out,
because
I got no response.

Chuma