Re: Samba Samba

Thanks Adam.
I had tried that before. But after I got your response I went and checked
I had write permisions in the bottom directory of
So I made spool and lpd world writeable also. It works now.

Thanks again.  For a while I was wondering whether my message got out,
I got no response.

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .