Samba Samba

The only time Samba agrees to print HERE is when I make the user an
admin user.
That is using the NT as a samba client. And use the printer attached to
the LINUX box.
I have LINUX 2.0.29 networked to an NT 4.0 server.

How can I persuade Samba to let everyone print ?
If user is not admin user I get Access denied writing to the printer
when I click on
Print. As soon as I add user to admin user then samba prints.

Thanks