RE: Where is Navigator .deb file?

Þann 02-Nov-97 skrifar Adrian Monk:
> I read somewhere in this group that there is a .deb file of Navigator
> 4.03, have hunted high and low at the Debian and Netscape ftp sites,
> but can't find it. Can someone give a pointer to where it is?
  The debian installer, is under contrib... I think.

  You were probably looking for 4.03, under the Netscape folder on the
Netscape ftp site.  Version 4.03 is called Communicator, so look under
that folder, and you should find it.

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .