Re: How to maintain a network of workstations via dselect?

I don't think there is a way to do both simultaenously, but what
you can do is first setup one system the way you want.  Then
use 'dpkg --get-selections > file' and save the output to a file.  Then
on the other machine, use 'dpkg --set-selections < file' to set all the
same packages installed on the first machine.  Then run dselect as usual
to do the actual install.

--
Stephen Hsieh              Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
steveh@eecs.umich.edu      Univ. of Michigan at Ann Arbor