Re: thinkpad install

[ Sorry I delete these messages too quick, otherwise I would have included
part of the message. ]

Could the user with the thinkpad problems try the disk in:
  disks-i386/current/special/tecra/
The testing group was trying to verify problems with the thinkpads and
possibly consider special boot disk for them.  However, the tester lost
access to the thinkpad shortly after posting about the problems.  If the
tecra patch works, we should probably modify the install instructions.

Thanks,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>   "We all know linux is great... it
PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu          does infinite loops in 5 seconds"
Phone: (757) 221-4847                      --Linus Trovalds