New Install

Hello All,

Wanted to try out Debian and well I have a tiny question.
I dl all disks for base install and was able to get that in. I have a
Adaptec 1520b SCSI card and after putting in the parameters for the card the
system boot saw the device. So no prob getting the base series in. But, I
wanted to boot offf of a floppy drive as I need to have another system on
the drive :) So I created a Boot floppy and well I cannot for the life of me
figure out if I need to add a line to the syslinux.cfg file.... Hey if I am
heading in the wrong direction please tell me... I am familiar with other
flavors of Linux but I want to try out Debian...  Thanks for the time

Mike

Mike Perks
VanIsleNet.Net - Web Services
Parksville BC Canada