RealPlayer

Hi,

I'm trying to set this up.  The instructions say:

If you are using the ksh, bash, or bsh shell, add the
     following command to your .profile file:

     LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/rvplayer5.0b1
     export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

...so I added that to my .bash_profile and it doesn't work.

What I'd actually like to do is have rvplayer be world readable so that
any user on my machine can use it.  I know that I would need to make
entries into /etc/profile, but how would I modify the above to do so?

thanks,
matty

Matt Thompson       mattyt@oz.net
MZI, Inc.           v-206.430.3726