Network Unreachable

Today my linux started doing something screwy... I boot up and i get the
following error

SIOCADDR: NETWORK UNREACHABLE

As far as I know i haven't done anything to my network settings.. i have
been playing with the sound module of the kernel but that shouldn't have
anything to do with it. My network card uses the tulip driver. I also get
some cryptic errors/warnings before hand from the tulip.o file. Any ideas?
If you need the exact error messages, tell me and I will go copy them. Oh
Yeah, Debian 1.3.1, Kernel 2.0.30. Thanks!

---
Jason Bauer
jbauer@mtu.edu