Re: Connection problem after upgrading ppp to 2.3.1

Aria,

 Wish I had an answer for you!  I am having the same problems and haven't been
able to figure it out.  The last thing I tried was to get the source for 2.3.1
and upgrade the kernel pppd source, but have been unable to get a clean
compile.  I keep erroring out during the ppp.o creation.  I think I remember
hearing about a patch for ppp but I really cannot remember.

  Let me know if you hear anything.

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com