Re: PCMCIA/kernel problems

Thanks for you help.  My problem was that I didn't add support for
Advanced Power Management (APM).  I would have never figured that...
Thanks again for everyone's help!

Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Enginnering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875