Re: Missing packages in Hamm

Bao C. Ha wrote:
:I am trying to install hamm.  And I am missing some of the following
:packages: jdk-common, elf-x11r6lib, ...
:
:Are they not ready yet?  Or are they located somewhere else not obvious?

At least elf-x11r6lib is an obsolete virtual package - so any dependency
on it should be considered a bug in the package that has it. If you check
the bugs database you'll see that most of those have been reported
already. In the meantime, you can probably install and configure the
packages i question using dpkg and the --force-depends switch.

Ciao,
--
Thomas Baetzler, thb@regioservice.de, bath0011@fh-karlsruhe.de
<A HREF="http://www.fh-karlsruhe.de/~bath0011/>Visit my Homepage!</A>