Re: IMPORTANT Correction: The real Debian.org

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 07:18:27PM -0500, Dave Cinege wrote:

> > >Please notice that Dave Cinege is NOT a debian developer.
> >
> > See what I mean....
> >
> > Convenently left out is I would be maintaining packages, as well writing a new
> > system package, if I was allowed to. I was also going to open a crypto mirror, but
> > Bruce made it clear it to would not be recognized.
>
> Because it is not legal, not because of you.

Actually, the first test case has already been won, and I doubt there will
be a second, especially since the technology can alredy be had from many
international sites :)

> Hamish
> --
> Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
> Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.
> http://hamish.home.ml.org/ (PGP key here)             CPOM: [*****     ] 58%
> The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.  --Bohr
>

> --

__
I like six eggs when starting on a journey.  Fried - not poached.  And
mind you don't break 'em.  I won't eat a broken egg.
                                              -- Thorin Oakenshield