Re: dosemu and Wordperfect 5.1

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > Is there anybody who could get Wordperfect 5.1 working on Dosemu?  I would
> > like to know how they did it.
>
> I have used both WP5.1 and 6.0 with dosemu  (many versions over the past
> three years) with no trouble or anything special done to set it up.
> What sort of problems are you having?

Instability to such an extend that I cannot us Wordperfect in Dosemu. I
cannot print at all, sometimes then I press F5 to do a "list-files" it
breaks dosemu, when I try to load a file which is more complicated than
just a few lines of text, the same happens.

After your message I thought that maybe my /etc/dosemu/conf maybe faulty
and I removed and reinstalled dosemu, but the result stays the same.

I have WP 5.1+.  I do not have time now, but I will reinstall an older
version - the plain 5.1 - and see whether that makes any difference.

Johann.

Johann Spies
jhspies@alpha.futurenet.co.za

Windsorlaan 19