Re: On Bruce Perens and Dave Cinege, etc.

Richard G. Roberto writes:

> This is a testimony to how frightening an individual Dave Cinege really
> is.

Tedious, yes, but frightening? Hardly.

> We must revoke his license to victimize the community at large.

No one is being "victimized" by Mr. Cinege's blitherings.  The only thing
truly offensive about them is their volume, and that is exceeded by the
volume of the responses.  Why can't you just ignore him?  Nonsense warrants
no response.